| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Libby, Mt in February is slightly cold at -0.2 °C (31.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.6 °C (21.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 36.8mm (1.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Libby, Mt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Libby, Mt, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Libby, Mt:
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW