| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Libby, Mt in July is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 22.6 °C (40.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.7mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 15:06 long and the longest day is 16:02 long with an average length of 15:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Libby, Mt July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Libby, Mt, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Libby, Mt:
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW