| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Libby, Mt in October is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Libby, Mt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Libby, Mt, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Libby, Mt:
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) N
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 182.5 kms (113.4 miles) NW
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) WSW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW